dijous, 4 de març del 2010

Núria Sala Carbonell


She is a perfect person, She is my great help.
Without she, I don't know I do!
With her I have spent good moments and bad moments, but she always stay with me!
We know ourselves since we hurt very small, since our brothers presented us.
It is my great support.
I share all my moments with her and attempt to never defraud it, though sometimes it is impossible. The best solution is an excuse in time.
She goes to the class of to the side, but it does not prevent us from following(continuing) our ways together!
We know, that of here a few years, each one will choose his(her,your) way. When we had only seven years we did an agreement: every weekend we would meet, and would be going to take a coffee like in the old times :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada